Monday, November 27, 2006

Ham Barn Roundabout A3 Reply

My reply to the Highways agency re there e-mail:

While I understand that there may be limited funds for an improvement scheme, this goes nowhere to resolve the fact that the current road surface is badly damaged and dangerous to road users. Specifically to lighter vehicles such as motorcycles, as the holes and furrows in the road cause the wheels to 'track'. This means that the motorcycle often follows the road furrows, causing it to change direction against my guidance. This is potentially dangerous to myself, my vehicle and also other road users. I have been violently jarred when this has happened previously at this roundabout, as the braking almost caused me to lose control of the vehicle. I severely wrenched my shoulders and wrists when this occurred.

Are there any plans to have the surface patched and the holes filled in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home