Thursday, August 10, 2006

Major Servicing time.

Well looks like the old SV has finaly had enough of my heavy handed riding and has started coughing and poping (it was fun at first but now its anoying) on my way to work. So I've taken the bike to my mate Taz for a service, plus a few other bits of work.
So now the bike is finished and all the work has been done, Taz even gave the Helga (yes I named the bike that) a polish. So I've had the fork seals replaced as it was blowing, plus 15W oil put in. Replaced the rear shock that was at 39K mile with a 15K. Oil, oil filter and air filter change, plus the carbs stripped cleaned and balance. Turns out the some of the balance valves where letting air in and one of the jets was blocked. So once the bike is back home I can see what she now feels like. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home