Monday, January 16, 2006

Damaged for Life.

In July 2005 I got recovered for a flat tyre, and the recovery company dropped my bike which also resulted in my knee getting smashed up. Most details in this post.
Well I saw my physio this weekend and we have had our final appointment, well unless I have some flare ups. As a result of a chat with him it looks like I may well be stuck with my click knee and aches for life. He told me that I have excellent muscle bulk on my leg and the while exercise may in time resolve the problem it could be going on for the rest of my life. I just have to keep up my exercises at home and hope for the best. The other option which I will be talking to my Orthopedic consultant is surgery, but as my physio said this may end up making the condition worse, so I think I'd rather avoid it and live with the problem.
So I'll trying to contact my solicitor today to try to get my insurance claim moved a long and I have a appointment with my consultant.

2 Comments:

At 12:30 pm, Blogger SafeTinspector said...

Youch! Humans are so fragile. I feel my back slowly going bad as my father's did before me.

Hope your pain fades to obscurity!

 
At 10:11 am, Blogger Mitch said...

Hey Dan! Long time no talk, my apologies. I hope your recovery is successful. I can relate to knee injuries, but doesn't sound as though it was this serious. :( Get well mate! You will ride for many many years to come!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home