Friday, November 11, 2005

Sunday Driving on a Friday

Well today was another day with a hour and 15 ride to work... all 65 miles of it. This time the M3 at junction 4 was rather quite, not the normal mad scramble that goes on there due to the road works. So once I cleared all that it was rather open road, even to the point that I was able to move into the middle lane and just overtake the odd slow moving lorry. Well until I got to junction 3 where upon I watched a small old white Peugeot (i think) pull on to the M3, indicators flashing nice and smooth. But it didn't stop, just carried on moving over, this was a problem as I was in the lane they where about to move into. With I rather loud f*$k and quick glimpse of my mirrors and shoulder check I swung over to the 3rd lane. I did look back at the tw@t in the Peugeot but they seem to have slowed down, maybe hoping I would carry on about my journey with out me slowing down to rip their mirrors off. Something that I would have never done, hopefully it was just a mistake, but I wish I'd have used my horn or maybe waved my fist more.
Anyway, if you drive a old white Peugeot and join the M3 @ junction 3 Northbound, your mirrors are on the side of your car if you where looking for them.

2 Comments:

At 11:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is why Anne's so scared of me on the bike - what others do, not what I do. Mind, a bad off (my fault) in June 04 didn't help.

 
At 10:52 am, Blogger SafeTinspector said...

See, and THATS why you should always have a pocket full of ball bearings when you ride.
She'll be looking mighty pretty in the Peugeot without a windshield.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home