Thursday, January 26, 2006

2nd day of the Fuel Experiment

Looking good, notice a much more responsive bike, and what seems a better economy. So I manage my 130 round trip and get back to the pump this morning. Fill up and manage £13.13 for 13.84 litres, much better. Almost like what it was before this bad weather set in, lets see those figures then:

(Mpg 42.7) KM per Litre:15.11 Pence per mile:10.10

Much much better, now that may have been due to a number of factors so I'm going to have to run this for a few days. As maybe I was just taking it easy due to the problems with the bike, also when I replace the plugs I may even get better performance. But I am happy so far, the bike is back to the £13 fuel mark that its was at for now. Which means the extra cost has been equally offset by the improvements in economy and performance.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home