Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Bike building

Over this last week I have be trying to rebuild my other SV, the one that was written off when a bloke dropped it on me off his recovery truck. Now the bike hasn't been on the road for 3 years, so this has been a ongoing job, but has had as much time as I could spare put towards it.
This week I put on the chain, greased up the swing arm and shock bushes, bled, rebuilt and serviced the front brakes, put on the choke cables (not a easy job), tidied up the electrics and have fabricated a custom undertray.
Tomorrow there is more to do, which is finish the undertray with a number plate and indicator hanger, then rebuild the rear brakes, twice as this needs doing on the other SV (Helga) too. Plus lots more after that. Posted by Picasa

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:55 pm, Blogger Jax said...

It's starting to look lovely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home