Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Boot scuffin tastic....


Well that's gone a ruined my nice Dayton boots, but it did save my foot. Why did this happen you ask? Well on one of my many travels to work I was sat waiting for traffic to move off. When it did move I went to pull away, the clutch slipped and the rev's shot up and I nearly dropped the bike. As I tried to save the bike I caught my foot on a big kerbstone. Twisting my ankle as well as putting rather a lot of weight on my left wrist. I saved it and my ankle feels fine now thanks to the boots, but my wrist is a little sore. So I'll be seeing my mate Taz tonight to give that clutch/cable a good looking at. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 2:19 pm, Blogger Overboard said...

I love it when folks scuff their shoes..hehe... gave me a chuckle....he he he he he

 
At 5:18 pm, Blogger Dan said...

But my wrist hurts...

 
At 6:51 pm, Blogger Overboard said...

You don't need two wrists to eat all that lovely food Jax prepares for you. Stop snivelling and get polishing that boot. It will come up like new with a bit of elbow grease.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home