Monday, September 26, 2005

Frith Street Bike meet the return.

Well I got to Frith Street in the end, a bit later, but I did get there. Its only about 19 miles from the place I work but it takes ages to get there. So glad I don't work in the heart of London like I almost did, I'd never see my family. Had a nice time there where a few people there and it was nice to see them again. Though oddly for me I didn't take any photo's, must have been feeling ill.
Got home about 12:30 am after leaving at 10:40, a long journey home. I even think I hit some yellow sports card as he tried to carve me up, think he got a whack off one of my huge rear indicators. Knowing the size of the things its probably written his car off. Lol, well he should check his mirror next time he changes lanes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home