Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Panorama Sunday Night

Did anyone else see the SV on Panorama last night..
What Future For Kurt?
Panorama investigates whether the government can fulfil its goal of ending "postcode poverty" within two decades.

It was during this story..
I know both Kurts Dad and the bloke that was on the SV.....


You can watch the video of the show from the BBC website here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/4350740.stm#
The Panorama episode

The SV and some other bikes plus Portsdown Hill appears at 31 min's.
Though I initially watched the show to see my mate on the SV and that I knew Kurts Dad I would watch the whole story as it was a very good show and Kurts Dad is a nice bloke...


Rus on his SV.


Mark on his CBR.


Mark parking at Portsdown Hill.

2 Comments:

At 6:15 pm, Blogger SafeTinspector said...

'wos an SV?

 
At 11:48 pm, Blogger Dan said...

Its a type of motorcycle, as Suzuki SV650.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home